- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 10, XP, Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or at least 1.5 GHz
- Hard Drive: 250 GB (2 GB free)
- Headphone set with microphone
- Digital Video Camera (not a cell phone) or access to one
The latest version of at least one of the following is Required. They are listed in order of their compatibility with LTSOnline (with the most compatible first). It is strongly recommended that you use one of the top two:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
You must have at least one of the following. They are listed in order of their desirability for speed and full participation in LTSOnline (with the best listed first).
- Cable internet – 1,000-10,000+ kbps (from cable co. – highly recommended)
- High speed DSL, T1, Satellite or Cable connection – 1.5mbps (minimum)
You must have all of the following.
- Latest version of Windows Media Player
- Latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Latest version of Adobe Reader
- Classic Java (MRJ 2.2.5) or a more recent version for Mac (free download)
- Microsoft Office XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 or productivity software compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Technology Agreement Form:
- New students will be required to fill-out the LTS Online Technology Requirement form prior to registering for their first online course. The form is located within the online application.