Advancement Associate for Annual Giving
This is a full-time position, working primarily days but will require travel, evening and weekend assignments. The Advancement Associate reports to the Vice President for Advancement.
- Provides support and leadership for personal fundraising efforts for the annual giving
- Assists Vice President with Seminary’s Advancement program goals.
- Works directly with the President of the Seminary and Vice President of Advancement.
- Good understanding and experience of technology in fundraising – experience with Blackbaud’s Raisers Edge a plus.
- Pleasant, friendly customer comes first attitude with a desire to initiate, build and maintain relationships three to five years of related experience is required.
- Interested and willing to travel – programs and visitation may also occur on evenings and weekend.
- An understanding and high ethical and moral commitment to the call, preparation and education of individual’s for ministry.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master of Divinity highly desirable.
- Three to five years of related experience is required.
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Disability
- Pension Plan
This professional appointment will be a full time position with a salary commensurate to individuals experience and expertise. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Deadline for applications is September 30, 2016.
To apply candidates should send application letter and resume to either:
Mail: Mark Blankenship
Lexington Theological Seminary
230 Lexington Green Circle, Suite 300
Lexington KY 40503