How Do You Heart LTS?

We’ve officially declared February 2016 the second annual I Heart LTS month – how quickly something can become a tradition!

I Heart LTS is a social media driven campaign designed to spread the LTS love – and raise contributions to the Ministerial Education Fund. Last year, alumni and friends from across the nation participated, and it was quite a sight to see profile pictures, posts, tweets and photos of from folks declaring their love of and support for the Seminary. We’re ready to do it again!

And we need YOUR help! Beginning February 1st, and running through month’s end, there are a number of ways you can participate, including:

LTS FB profile pic Feb 2016

LTS Facebook profile picture

* Change your Facebook or Twitter profile picture or cover photo to one of the I Heart LTS images on this page. To save them to your computer, right click the image you want to use and choose “save image as … .”

* Use the hashtag #IHeartLTS on Facebook and/or Twitter as you post a photo or share on your own Facebook page or the Seminary’s FB page, a few words about why you heart LTS.

* Gather up LTS alumni and friends in your area – meet up at a coffee shop or someone’s home, post or tweet a hash-tagged picture, and let us know why you all, together, heart LTS!

* Make a gift to LTS, notated online or via check to the Seminary, in honor of your class year. For example, if you graduated in 1995, your gift for the I Heart LTS celebration could be $19.95, $199.50, or some other expression. We are grateful for every gift we receive here at the Seminary. Every single one counts. No gift is too small. We welcome one from you in celebration why you heart LTS.

* Pray for the Seminary, and its faculty, staff and students, as forge ahead into this new calendar year and all it will hold.

So there it is. February, 2016. #IHeartLTS. Join us! We can’t wait to hear from you!

I heart LTS timeline_2016

LTS cover photo

I heart LTS markerboard_2016

I Heart LTS sign — save it, print it, fill in the blank and send us a photo of yourself showing why you love LTS!

Julie Richardson, M. Div., 2002