LTS Online – technology requirements
The technology requirements for LTS Online are listed below. If you have any questions about your system in relation to the LTS Online program please contact Ben Wyatt, Director of Information Technology at LTS, firstname.lastname@example.org (859-280-1246) and he will assist you in helping to determine if your computer system/browser set-up is sufficient for the LTS Online program.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or at least 1.5 GHz
- Hard Drive: 250 GB (2 GB free)
- Headphone set with microphone
The latest version of at least one of the following is Required. They are listed in order of their compatibility with LTSOnline (with the most compatible first). It is strongly recommended that you use one of the top two:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
You must have at least one of the following. They are listed in order of their desirability for speed and full participation in LTSOnline (with the best listed first).
- Cable internet – 1,000-10,000+ kbps (from cable co. – highly recommended)
- High speed DSL, T1, Satellite or Cable connection – 1.5mbps (minimum)
You must have all of the following.
- Latest version of Windows Media Player
- Latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Latest version of Adobe Reader
- Classic Java (MRJ 2.2.5) or a more recent version for Mac (free download)
- Microsoft Office XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 or productivity software compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Technology Agreement Form:
- New students will be required to fill-out the LTS Online Technology Requirement form prior to registering for their first online course. The form is located below, students new to the program will also receive the form by email when the Director of Information Technology emails your lextheo.edu email account information