Pastoral Leadership – MDiv Students
For generations, seasoned clergy companions and supportive congregations have been essential partners with the Seminary in forming students for ministry. The Seminary’s curriculum recognizes the congregation as the central context and the Local Mentor as the key companion as students enter more fully into the life of pastoral ministry.
This page has key resources for students, congregations and Local Mentors as they become part of a community of formation and learning with the Seminary. The Pastoral Leadership Program Guidelines document offers a description and expectations for mentors, students, and congregations.
Pastoral Leadership Program Guidelines » PDF Format – [updated 8/2/2013]
The forms named below may be either printed off and mailed to the appropriate person or preferably completed online and emailed as an attachment to the appropriate person.
- Accountable Ministry Site ( Congregation) Information »
- Mentor Student’s Profile »
- Pastoral Leadership Learning Goals Action Plan
- Student’s Ministry Site Evaluation Form »
- Student’s Evaluation of Ministry Support Committee Form »
- Student’s Evaluation of Mentoring Relationship Form »