Join us for lunch during General Assembly
Join us Monday, July 11, at the Nashville Renaissance Hotel, for the LTS luncheon at General Assembly. You’ll be sure to enjoy our unique guest speaker, Bob Valentine, a Mark Twain impersonator.
Please Note: We must give the hotel a guaranteed number for the luncheon on Friday, July 8, the day before the Assembly starts. Therefore, we will not be selling tickets at the General Assembly. Tickets must be purchased prior to the Assembly. Tickets for all meal events are being sold online. To purchase a ticket online go to this page.
· Under the heading “Meals and Events,”
click “Buy Your Tickets Online Now”
· Scroll down to Lexington Theological Seminary
· Click arrow in box to select the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
· Scroll to bottom of page and click “Next”
· At top of page are two boxes, including one for you to make a donation to the General Assembly.Complete it if you wish or skip it.The other box is “Coupon Code.” Skip it and scroll down to complete the information for purchase with credit or debit card.
· At bottom of page click “Submit.”
· A copy of your ticket(s) will appear. Print the ticket page and present it at the door to the LTS luncheon.
If you have difficulty navigating the online ticket purchase or do not use a computer, please send your check for $22 for each ticket to: Sonny Wray, Lexington Theological Seminary, 631 S. Limestone, Lexington, KY 40508. Ticket orders must be received no later than Wednesday, July 6. Upon receipt of your order, we will purchase the ticket(s) for you. Tickets purchased by June 30 will be mailed to you. Tickets for orders received July 1-July 6 may be picked up at the LTS booth in the exhibit hall at the General Assembly.
Luncheon program will also include brief comments from the President and new Dean along with business of the Alumni Association.